The term “services” means the services, “Nakamap,” provided by the Company.
The term “user” means any registered user.
The term “registered user” means an individual, organization, or corporation that has been certified and approved upon submitting the necessary information to the services.
The term “contents” means all of the information that is registered and posted by a user.
Intellectual property rights related to the services, including copyrights, shall belong to the Company, or to third parties possessing the relevant legal rights.
Users shall use the services at their own responsibility. A user shall be solely responsible for the contents transmitted by him or her.
2. A user shall indemnify and hold the Company free from any damage compensation or liability, if a conflict or damage claim arises between the user and another user or a third party, and the user shall resolve such problem at their own responsibility.
A user shall not conduct any of the following acts. If a user violates the provisions of this article, the Company may suspend the use of the services by the said user, or delete the contents concerned.
i) Act that violates laws and/or regulations or is offensive to public order and morals
ii) Act to alter or erase information appearing on the website for the services
iii) Act to use the services for commercial purposes without the permission of the Company
iv) Act that constitutes the whole or part of a criminal act by using the services
v) Act to post privacy information of a user and third parties (names, addresses, telephone numbers, mail addresses, etc.)
vi) Act to use the services by impersonating another user or third party
vii) Act to encourage inappropriate associations, including seeking association with minors or meeting requests for association with minors
viii) Act that applies an excessively heavy load to the server or the network for the services
ix) Act that disturbs the operation of the services
x) Act that results in inducements or transactions that are similar to multilevel marketing (multilevel distributorship, pyramid schemes, quasi-multilevel marketing)
xi) Other act that is determined to be inappropriate by the Company
The Company shall manage registered personal information under the control of the Chief Privacy Officer (Masanori Kaihata). The Company shall utilize such personal information for the purposes of providing the services, responding to various inquiries, and providing information on the Company’s services. A user shall agree to the foregoing in advance.
2. The Company shall not provide registered personal information to a third party without obtaining approval from the relevant user.
3. The Company may entrust part of its personal information handling operations to another company.
4. With respect to personal information, a user may ask for the notification or disclosure of purposes of its use, or amendment, addition or deletion, or elimination or cessation of use or provision in the manner specified in the Personal Information Protection Policy.
5. The registration of personal information is at the user’s option. However, if the necessary information is not registered, provision of the services may be affected.
The Company shall make no guarantee concerning the services and information, etc. that are provided in connection with the services, including non-guarantee for their completeness, accuracy, reliability, and usability.
2. The Company shall not be responsible in any way for the provision, delay, change, discontinuity, suspension, or abolition of the services, or the outflow or loss of information or data that is transmitted or received, exchanged, or stored through the services, or the infringement of rights of third parties, or damage caused to a user or third parties that may have occurred in connection with the services.
3. The Company may delete contents that are transmitted from a user without giving prior notice to, or obtaining approval from, the user. The Company shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused by such deletion.
A user of the services may withdraw from the services in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
2. The Company shall have no duty to retain data, etc., including logs and related personal information of the withdrawing user.
The Company may, at any time, supplement, change, suspend, or terminate the services for any reason.